Sunday, May 22, 2022

Luck/Money/Job Spell

 

This is a spell which I have used twice in my life and appeared to work pretty well. 

Cast the circle and call the corners in your usual matter. As I am an eclectic practitioner,  I invoked Bonus Eventus (God deity) and Bastet (Goddess deity) to aid me in my magickal working.

Items needed:

One gold taper candle (to invoke Bonus Eventus)

One silver taper candle (to invoke Bastet)

One green votive candle (for the ritual candle/catalyst)

Tiger's Eye and/or Black Tourmaline gemstones. (offerings)

Benzoin, chamomile, lemongrass, catnip, and/or basil herbs. (offerings)

Benzoin essential oil (to anoint green ritual candle)

One white votive or small taper candle 

Cauldron (or a heat-proof container)

Powdered Dragon's Blood (Dragon's Blood crushed into a powder using a mortar and pestle).

A piece of parchment paper and a pen

(I, personally, use a gorgeous statue of Bastet on my altar)

Invocation to Bonus Eventus:

"O Great Bonus Eventus,

 God of luck,

 Lend Thy power to my spell,

 So mote it be!"

Invocation to Bastet;

"O Gracious lady Bastet,

 From your golden desert of dreams I call to Thee!

 Come forth from the cat-filled temple where you   dwell;

Feline goddess, woman of mystery, 

 Bring thy powers and thy divine cat-magick.

 I ask you to bestow upon me (speak aloud your wish/prayer and be VERY specific!)

___________________________________

So mote it be!"

Light the green votive ritual candle. Write your wish on the piece of parchment paper.

Concentrate on your wish and meditate a while envisioning yourself achieving your goal - hence it manifesting into reality.

When you feel that you are ready, use the white votive or small taper candle and light it from the flame of the green votive candle, then take the piece of parchment paper and light it from the white votive candle. Burn the paper in the cauldron/heat-proof container and add just A SMALL PINCH of the Dragon's Blood powder!

When you feel you are ready to close the ritual, thank the deities:

"O Great Bonus Eventus, I thank Thee for thy aid and attention and ask that you return to your respective area in peace - 

Blessed Be!"

"O loving goddess Bastet,

 Beautiful lady of Bubastis,

 I shower Thee with praise and bid Thee farewell for  now,

 Return to Thy ancient land of the pharaohs where

 where the shadows of the Sphinx dance beneath the

 sacred light of Ra,

 Until our paths cross once more,

 Blessed Be!"

Now, bid farewell to the elements and open the circle in your usual manner. REMEMBER to give back to the Earth while simultaneously releasing the spell back out into the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What comes from "dabbling" ...

Many years ago, long before I took my faith seriously, I decided to "dabble" a bit with what is called, "Black Magick." ...