Sunday, July 24, 2022

What comes from "dabbling" ...

Many years ago, long before I took my faith seriously, I decided to "dabble" a bit with what is called, "Black Magick."

Call it young and dumb, call it curiosity, call it testing the boundaries, but I made the biggest mistake any wiccan could make - I basically snubbed my nose at one of THE most important laws - The Three-fold Law. What energy you send out into the universe - be it good or bad, positive or negative, comes BACK TO YOU THREE TIMES!

Long before I decided to get married, I used to sing in a band. The leader of the band was at one time married to my second cousin who had long divorced him by then. At any rate, I had always wanted to sing in a band ever since I was a child! So, when I had learned that Robby (the aforementioned "leader") was looking for a lead singer for his band, I called him on the phone immediately and he scheduled an audition for me the very next weekend. After the audition, I was hired on the spot and began singing live in front of crowds anywhere and everywhere - bars, private and block parties, etc.

It was not long before I became strangely attracted to Robby and we had a brief relationship. When it ended a couple of months later, I was no longer associated with the band and it was not long before they hired another lead singer. 

At the time, I was just getting into wicca and did not take it quite as seriously as I should have. And so, upon hearing about the fact that not only was I replaced, but my "replacement" was singing my songs? Well, to say that I was pissed was putting it mildly! And so, I took a black magick spell from one of my current books at the time ("The Modern Witches Spell Book") and decided to USE it! I gathered up and prepared all of the items I needed - I even used one of Robby's guitar pics as a personal item. Part of the spell was burning a black candle tart in a glass holder and dropping the personal item into it. THEN it happened! The glass broke and there was black candle wax EVERYHERE - including on the wall! Now, instead of taking that as some sort of a bad sign, I decided to try it again right afterwards thinking that perhaps the glass had an air bubble or small crack in it that I did not see or something. Then the very same thing occurred - black candle wax everywhere again!

About a week later after casting this particular spell, I showed up at a venue where the band and their new lead singer were hired to play. Oddly, that night (NO JOKE!) the venue lost power - not anywhere else in the area - just that establishment! 

Okay, not exactly the payback I had hoped for, but so be it. Well, I got my "payback" via the Three-fold Law as within the next month, BOTH my cars broke down on me - meaning that they were beyond repair, and not only that but even WORSE, my beloved Dad had a heart attack - we almost lost him!

My guilt knew no bounds and I have NEVER forgotten that detrimental lesson! My so-called "dabbling" days were OVER FOREVER! ...

  • "In Wicca the Threefold Law—also known as the Law of Three—is the law of return. The concept of karma in Witchcraft is to do good and good will be returned, either three times or at three times the intensity. But do evil, and that too will return threefold. These returns will be within the current lifetime."


2 comments:

  1. Your story is absolutely amazing and also horrifying. There is definitely truth in the old adage that "curses come home to roost" - but I never knew they came threefold. I'm so glad you shared this. I am well-acquainted with the dangers of dabbling in the wrong things.

    One time I was so enraged with my father that I put a curse on him - - and several hours later I was in the hospital, nearly dying from a kidney problem. I wrote about this long ago in one of my old blogs - but doubt if I'd ever reveal it again. Many non-believers don't think this could ever happen - - but it does!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREED! Black Magic is certainly NOTHING to f**k with! i do actually remember reading something about your experience with it on your blog. Thank you for sharing it with me again here!

      Delete

What comes from "dabbling" ...

Many years ago, long before I took my faith seriously, I decided to "dabble" a bit with what is called, "Black Magick." ...