Sunday, May 8, 2022

Money Jar Spell

Money Jar Spell

Obtain a small jar with a sealable lid - Mason jars or the like are perfect. Place the following herbs (a combination of whatever you have on hand), of almond, cedarwood, chamomile, clove, clover, mandrake root, cinnamon, and mint in the jar. Add some basil and curry for protection, if desired.

Repeat the following incantation 9x:

"Money within one week,

Those things I seek;

Shall come within my power,

All worries go - and monies flow;

In plenty from this hour!

As it is willed, so mote it be!"

Then, place the jar in a place in your home where you will see it everyday to be reminded of your intent.

1 comment:

What comes from "dabbling" ...

Many years ago, long before I took my faith seriously, I decided to "dabble" a bit with what is called, "Black Magick." ...